THE LUX CONSULT
The first step in seeing if hiring a designer is for you is to get in touch.
Lina Marin is our Client Coordinator and is available to speak with you to learn about your project and answer any questions you may have.
In home consultation with one of our lead LUX designers.
Duration : 1 hour
What you can expect:
- your LUX designer will meet with you in your home to see the space to be designed, get to know you and understand your goals for the space as well as discuss the following
- overall project objectives, style and design vision determination
- paint colour selection
- furniture placement suggestions
- window treatment suggestions
- suggestions on creative wall treatments, focal walls and features
- built-ins, proportions, scale and balance discussions
- rugs and flooring colours and dimensions suggestions
- accessories and staging placement suggestions
- renovations and construction advice
- trusted A+ trade referrals